More local organizations with a focus on women
- Junior League of Charlottesville - an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women Charlottesville - advocates on behalf of Black women and girls to promote leadership development and gender equity in the areas of health, education, and economic empowerment.
- R-Ladies Cville - welcomes members of all R proficiency levels, whether you’re a new or aspiring R user, or an experienced R programmer interested in mentoring, networking, and expert upskilling.
- Women in Machine Learning and Data Science (WiMLDS) - aims to create a supportive and inclusive community where women in industry or school can: engage in discussions about machine learning and data science in an informal setting, learn from and connect with one another, support women trying to enter the field, create mentor/mentee relationships, and more.
- Women in Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE) - building Community, promoting Education, and cultivating Leadership, WRISE works to recruit, retain, and advance women and inspire our members.
- Women United Together in Philanthropy - engages with like-minded women, learn about philanthropy, and leverage collective giving for local women and children.