Career Opportunities from CWIT Champion Sponsors
- Develops test plans for web-based systems and iOS applications to ensure functionality meets requirements.
- Works closely with software development staff to test and review applications.
- Develops and maintains documentation for quality acceptance of software.
- Owns backlog of bugs and works with team to improve process for bug reporting and resolution
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end specification, development, and release of project deliverables
- Assist with defining and implementing methods for measuring project success
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables to support client business needs in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Create project plans, scope documents, schedules, and forecasts.
- Coordinate software development efforts on an agile team
As a Software Development Engineer in Test at Locus Health, you will:
- Establish and maintain a fully automated test infrastructure
- Design and automate regression tests, integration tests, user acceptance tests and performance tests at the API and UI level
- Implement a fully automated pipeline, from code checking to production deployment
- Provide leadership in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
As a Software Developer at Locus Health, you will:
- Work within a collaborative software engineering team to develop new features, workflows, and products.
The current technology focus for the team is Ruby on Rails. As the team grows, there will be increased interest in:
- Expanded test coverage with behavior-driven automated testing.
- Building web services in Clojure.
- Mobile development on iOS.
- Greater team participation in DevOps, including automated configuration management on AWS
We are always looking for top talent. So, if you believe that you have skills and expertise that would contribute to the success of our company, let us know. Even if you don't see a current posting that matches your awesomeness, we would love to know why we should hire you. Many of our best team members started out as super smart and talented people that we put to work to do amazing things.
We are seeking a Software Engineer with a background in systems administration and DevOps to join the Science Support and Archive (SSA) development team. The SSA is responsible for some of the most visible user-facing software at the observatory, including the Proposal Submission Tool, the VLA Observation Preparation Tool, and the NRAO Science Archive.
The National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Socorro, NM is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the Science Support and Archive (SSA) development team. The SSA is responsible for some of the most visible user-facing software at the observatory, including the Proposal Submission Tool, the VLA Observation Preparation Tool, and the NRAO Science Archive. The successful applicant will perform routine maintenance and add new features to these tools.
The Green Bank Observatory is actively seeking an entry level or early career software engineer to join the Green Bank Observatory (GBO) Software Development Division (SDD). The division’s primary focus is maintaining and upgrading the subsystems supporting the operation of the Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope. The major subsystems include telescope monitor and control, telescope scheduling, data reduction, and data archiving.
The CSA will focus on protecting CFA Institute from external and internal information security threats. The CSA will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and triaging security events of interest or incidents escalated by a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) service and will be responsible for deciding if a particular security event or incident needs further investigation or can be resolved. The CSA will follow the incident response process and procedures at CFA Institute...
With nearly 30 years of IT consulting experience, we have the relationships, resources and expertise to help advance your career. We are consistently able to provide you with the best IT job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis through our Consultant Placement ProcessSM. Throughout this proprietary process, our priority is to forge a personalized, long-term relationship with you that is built on mutual understanding, respect and trust.